In case you fail to connect to your robot from within the application try the following:
- Double check that the location services on your mobile device are enabled and that the application has been granted access to your device's location information.
- Make sure that you have not manually connected or paired with the robot using your mobile device's Bluetooth panel.
- Clear the application’s memory files.
- Restart the device and reset the robot (Turning on, turning off, charging, and reseting);
- Try to connect to the robot from another device to rule out malfunctioning of the robot. If the connection problem persists on the other phone/tablet, please contact us.